Ken Tanaka's Spotted Dick

Spotted Dick is a famous dessert (pudding) in England. On my recent trip to London, I decided to try this delicious creamy dessert. It was quite tasty,so if you are curious about the flavor of spotted dick, I recommend getting a hold of one. ONe shop I saw called it Spotted Richard. I asked if it was the same as a spotted dick, and she said it was but the name Dick is old fashioned so they changed it. I think spotted dick sounds fine. Which would you rater eat, a spotted Dick? or a spotted Richard?